Consider these sponsored items
- AU $26.95Free postage
- AU $26.83Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>THE INSTANT #1 <i>NEW YORK TIMES</i> BESTSELLER</b> From YouTube sensations Dan Howell (danistonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) comes a laugh-out-loud look into the world created by two awkward guys who share their lives on the Internet. More than 11 million YouTube subscribers can't wait for this book! Since uploading their first ever videos as teenagers, Dan and Phil have become two of the world's biggest YouTube stars. Now they invite you on a behind-the-scenes journey, filled with absolutely essential advice, tons of humor, lots of awkwardness, and TMI honesty that they will probably regret. Here's just a small sample of the fun surprises readers can look forward to: The inside story of that time they met One Direction. Excerpts from Phil's teenage diary. Reasons why Dan's a fail (so far). How to draw the perfect cat whiskers. Reasons why Phil was such a weird kid (back then). Quizzes! Which of their dining room chairs represents you emotionally? What really happened in Vegas. . . . In <i>The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire</i>, Dan and Phil are candid, heartfelt, and hilarious. Their struggles and success haven't changed their strong friendship or their core belief that it's okay to be weird. The cat whiskers come from within! This full-color book is bursting with unseen photographs and drawings, making it an ideal gift for that hard-to-shop-for teen.
- Author BiographyDAN HOWELL (danisnotonfire) and PHIL LESTER (AmazingPhil) are YouTube vloggers/entertainers and roommates in London. Their quirky comedy videos about their lives and observations on the world have earned them a following of over 11 million subscribers across their channels and a show on BBC Radio 1. Now, in their debut book, they give readers an inside look at a world created by two awkward guys who share their lives on the Internet.
- Author(s)Dan Howell,Phil Lester
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width193 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.