All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionGluten free recipes are a proven way to eliminate food allergies, lose weight, and keep the pounds off as you shed away gummy, white pastas and carbs from your life. Through this cookbook, it's possible to enjoy your favorite Italian pasta dishes WHILE keeping out the bad grains! In the latest book by nutrition expert Andrea Silver, the very best Italian gluten free recipes are compiled. Implementing ingredients like corn flour, it's possible to create grainless pasta dishes that are just as delicious as their regular counterparts. In addition, Andrea goes into depth about the gluten free diet itself; and the important factors one must understand before embarking on such a diet. Through this book, you will obtain the health results you've been looking for. Finally a diet worth investing your time into.
- Author BiographyAndrea Silver is a public speaker and certified personal trainer and health coach from Phoenix, Arizona. She is committed to the principles behind what she considers the steps to create what she views as a true balanced and healthy lifestyle: nourishing the body, mind and spirit. It's not enough to just eat the right nutrients, but you must also nourish what cannot be immediately seen: from your social life to your sense of purpose and connection to the environment. Working hard to diagnose and treat the depression and unhappiness of the modern era, Andrea Silver is striving every-day to make the world a healthier, better place to live. She lives with her husband and 3 children (ages 4-14) in the North Valley.
- Author(s)Andrea Silver
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.