All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRiver Adventures takes intrepid young explorers on fascinating journeys of discovery along some of the world's major rivers, from source to mouth. Along the way, readers find out about geography, settlement and trade, history, buildings and culture and much more. Amazon takes the reader on a journey along South America's most famous river from its sources in the Andes, through dense rainforest and its incredible wildlife to its wide and important delta.
- Author BiographyPaul Manning is an experienced children's author and designer. He mainly focuses on geography, travel and environmental issues.
- Author(s)Paul Manning
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRiver Adventures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight156 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.