CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionMary Mason tells the poignant story of raising her son, Matthew Jarrett Mason, born a Down's syndrome child whose life has touched thousands! Matthew has been a mainstay at Hilton Head Island's Heritage Golf Tournament each year, and continues to help his dad on the 14th Hole. Matthew is well kwn in church circles, among Pro golfers on the tour, and in his community. The book contains photos journaling Matthew's amazing life.
- Author BiographyThis very touching account of her life and experiences of raising a Down's syndrome child is the first book published or written by this author. She and her husband Dick reside on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, and are both retired. Dick helps with the Heritage Golf Tournament each year.
- Author(s)Mary Mason
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.