All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis new work shows that a key factor for great leadership is the ability to recognize, explore and profit from ambiguous situations. Drawing upon his own research and including compelling international cases, the author reveals how to lead others through times of uncertainty so as to create opportunity, invation and competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyDAVID WILKINSON is the Head of Professional Development at Cranfield University where he researches and teaches many aspects of learning, leadership, personal, professional and organizational development. Having designed and run Command Level Public Order courses for the UK police services, he runs trainer training for disaster and post-terrorist incident management around the world. Teaching at a number of universities and conferences in many countries, David also consults for business, emergency and defence services, various agencies and governments internationally.
- Author(s)David Wilkinson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/08/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.