Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAmden am Walensee (Switzerland), was a place of social and artistic experiments as early as the beginning of the 20th century. In the last 15 years, many artists have been invited to use the Amden Atelier for an exhibition or for the production of a work of art. This publication documents all exhibitions and installations, and describes and discusses the different art projects.
- Author BiographyRoman Kurzmeyer, Basel School of Design
- Author(s)Roman Kurzmeyer
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleEdition Voldemeer
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 122 colour illustrations, 40 schw.-w. u. 122 farb. Abb.
- Weight824 g
- Width155 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.