All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe ABA Guide to Establishing a Motor Vehicle Law Practice is designed to help lawyers implement and immediately profit from an MVA practice without having previous experience in this area. This book will teach you how to establish a corporation, open the proper accounts, and create dozens of forms that are necessary for an MVA practice. Sample cross-examinations, discovery, and jury verdict studies provide further guidance. As a complete guide for setting up a practice, samples, forms, pleadings, and a full trial transcript are included. Real cases and their respective Model Disciplinary Rules are covered, and each activity discussed is referenced with the law and legal considerations that the practitioner should consider when handling any one aspect of an MVA claim.
- Author BiographyTarek Abdel-Aleem is General Counsel at Confirmatrix Laboratory in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Author(s)Tarek Abdel-Aleem
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight295 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.