Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis work describes the impact of the modern scientific worldview on Judaism and Christianity and the creative response of two important figures within those traditions. Mordecai Kaplan, the founder of the Reconstructionist movement within Judaism, draws from John Dewey insights helpful in making Judaism relevant to modern thinkers. Bernard Meland, of the University of Chicago, looks to William James and Alfred North Whitehead for clues to re-appropriate Christianity in the modern world.
- Author(s)Delores Joan Rogers
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/1990
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 7: Theology & Religion
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1990
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight440 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.