All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn April 1917, the United States ended its nintervention policy and entered World War I as an Associated Power to aid the Allies in their fight against the Central Powers. The American Expeditionary Force, fighting alongside French and British troops, provided vital manpower on the Western Front during the Aisne Offensive and participated in major actions in the Saint-Mihiel and Meuse-Argonne Offensives that turned the tide late in the war. This volume offers the first comprehensive statistical history of the American Expeditionary Force, supplying fascinating details often omitted from narrative battle summaries. After an overview of each of the actions and battles in which the AEF participated, the book chronicles the day-to-day activities of every division. This work presents the most thorough examination of the American fighting forces that made Allied victory possible.
- Author BiographyGeorge B. Clark, military historian and former Marine, writes about World War I, World War II, and the United States Marine Corps. He lives in Pike, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)George B. Clark
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.