All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with simply written recipes for roasting a pig and preparing corned beef, hasty pudding, carrot pie, buffalo tongue, and scores of other dishes, this fascinating book, with its lively and direct style, also offered 19th-century readers suggestions for treating chilblains and dysentery, cleaning white kid gloves, educating one's daughters, and much more.
- Author(s)Lydia Maria Child
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.