Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurs and small business: are they in the avant-garde of invation and ecomic growth? In Germany and the United States, policy-makers and ecomists have explored this question. Presenting their findings, this text also examines concerns of the social critic. Novelists in both countries have critiqued the business community. These views, reflecting public mood, portray cultural differences significant to the understanding of international relations.
- Author(s)Lucie Pfaff
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 16: Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight340 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.