All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of The Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook comes a great new collection of recipes, hints, and Plain wisdom for everyone who loves the idea of preserving fresh, wholesome foods. Whether instructing a beginning canner or helping a seasoned cook hone her skills, certified Master Food Preserver Georgia Varozza shows people how to get the very best out of their food. Here, readers will find: a short history of canning; lists of all the tools and supplies needed to get started; basic instructions for safe canning; recipes for canning fruit, vegetables, meat, soups, sauces, and more; and guidelines for adapting recipes to fit personal tastes. With its expert advice and warm tones, The Amish Canning Cookbook will become a beloved companion to those who love the tradition, frugality, and homestyle flavor of Amish cooking!
- Author BiographyGeorgia Varozza, author of the popular Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook (more than 70,000 copies sold), enjoys teaching people how to prepare and preserve healthy foods, live simply, and get the most from what they have. She works in publishing and lives in a small Oregon community. www.georgiaplainandsimple.blogspot.com
- Author(s)Georgia Varozza
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.62
- AU $27.33Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.13
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.32
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $14.31
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $32.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.