Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers both sides of the debate over amphetamine prescription and use. It discusses the history of amphetamine and related stimulants; ADHD and the use of Ritalin and Adderall to treat it; related neuroenhancers; methamphetamine from Desoxyn to crystal meth; the nature of addiction and side effects; sociological effects of amphetamine compounds; and expert opinions for and against amphetamine use.
- Author Biography<b>Elaine A. Moore</b> has worked in hospital laboratories for more than 30 years, primarily in immunohematology and toxicology. She is a freelance medical writer and laboratory consultant. For more information, visit her website at www.elaine-moore.com. She lives in Sedalia, Colorado.
- Author(s)Elaine A. Moore
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.