All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-Resolution Solid-State NMR of Silicates and Zeolites Gunter Engelhardt and Dieter Michel I strongly recommend this book as an important reference for scientists concerned with the structural properties of siliceous materials. --Applied Spectroscopy This well-organized and up-to-date text gives a thorough account of the wide range of applications of multinuclear high-resolution solid-state NMR spectroscopy in silicate and zeolite science, with emphasis on the kinds of chemical information retrievable from NMR experiments. 1988 (0 471-91597-1) 485 pp. The Chemistry of Silica Solubility, Polymerization, Colloid and Surface Properties, and Biochemistry Ralph K. Iler A major component of the earth's solid surface and the constituent of sand, silica--an ageless natural staple--is also integral to industries as diverse as chemistry, biology, medicine, agriculture, metallurgy, and mining. This landmark reference details the chemistry surrounding the research and development of silica as well as information on its production and production control. 1979 (0 471-02404-X) 866 pp. The Chemistry of Organic Silicon Compounds Parts 1 and 2 Edited by Saul Patai and Zvi Rappoport This volume will probably become the first reference consulted for C-Si chemistry. --Choice This authoritative account of organic compounds containing carbon-silicon bonds brings specialists up-to-date to the field's latest invative turns. The emphasis in this compilation of studies--from 17 prominent researchers--is on small molecules, single bonds, analysis, structure, synthesis, spectroscopy, and reaction mechanisms. Part 1:1989 (0 471-91441-X) 892 pp. Part 2:1989 (0 471-91992-6) 1,668 pp.
- Author BiographyAbout the editor Albert Lee Smith is Scientist Emeritus at Dow Corning Corporation. In the past he has served in a variety of capacities for Dow Corning, including manager of its analytical department, analytical scientist, and global analytical coordinator. Dr. Smith is a recipient of the Williams-Wright Award (1987) and the American Chemical Society Local Section Award for outstanding achievement and promotion of the chemical sciences (1988). He has been president of the Coblentz Society and chairman of the Joint Committee on Atomic and Molecular Physical Data. Dr. Smith received his PhD in physical chemistry from Ohio State University. He is the author of Applied Infrared Spectroscopy (Wiley, 1979).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/1991
- Series TitleChemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and its Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight968 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byA.Lee Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.