All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLead your organization into the industrial revolution of analytics with The Analytics Revolution The topics of big data and analytics continue to be among the most discussed and pursued in the business world today. While a decade ago many people still questioned whether or t data and analytics would help improve their businesses, today virtually one questions the value that analytics brings to the table. The Analytics Revolution focuses on how this evolution has come to pass and explores the next wave of evolution that is underway. Making analytics operational involves automating and embedding analytics directly into business processes and allowing the analytics to prescribe and make decisions. It is already occurring all around us whether we kw it or t. The Analytics Revolution delves into the requirements for laying a solid technical and organizational foundation that is capable of supporting operational analytics at scale, and covers factors to consider if an organization is to succeed in making analytics operational. Along the way, you'll learn how changes in techlogy and the business environment have led to the necessity of both incorporating big data into analytic processes and making them operational. The book cuts straight through the considerable marketplace hype and focuses on what is really important. The book includes: * An overview of what operational analytics are and what trends lead us to them * Tips on structuring techlogy infrastructure and analytics organizations to succeed * A discussion of how to change corporate culture to enable both faster discovery of important new analytics and quicker implementation cycles of what is discovered * Guidance on how to justify, implement, and govern operational analytics The Analytics Revolution gives you everything you need to implement operational analytic processes with big data.
- Author BiographyBILL FRANKS is the Chief Analytics Officer for Teradata, where he provides insight on trends in the analytics and big data space and helps clients understand how to use them to improve their business. His expertise is in translating complex analytics into terms that business users can understand. Franks is the author of Taming the Big Data Tidal Wave (Wiley, 2012), which was listed on Tom Peters' 2014 list of Must Read books. He is also a faculty member of the International Institute for Analytics.
- Author(s)Bill Franks
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight504 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.