All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description<b>THE FIRST LADY DARBY MYSTERY A riveting debut...an original premise, an enigmatic heroine, and a compelling Highland setting...a book you won't want to put down. --<i>New York Times </i>bestselling author Deanna Raybourn <i>Scotland, 1830.</i> Following the death of her husband, Lady Darby has taken refuge at her sister's estate, finding solace in her passion for painting. But when her hosts throw a house party for the cream of London society, Kiera is unable to hide from the ire of those who believe her to be as unnatural as her husband, an anatomist who used her artistic talents to suit his own macabre purposes. Kiera wants to put her past aside, but when one of the house guests is murdered, her brother-in-law asks her to utilize her kwledge of human anatomy to aid the insufferable Sebastian Gage--a fellow guest with some experience as an inquiry agent. While Gage is clearly more competent than she first assumed, Kiera isn't about to let her guard down as accusations and rumors swirl. When Kiera and Gage's search leads them to even more gruesome discoveries, a series of disturbing tes urges Lady Darby to give up the inquiry. But Kiera is determined to both protect her family and prove her incence, even as she risks becoming the next victim...
- Author Biography<b>Anna Lee Huber</b> is the RITA and Daphne award-nominated author of the Lady Darby Mysteries, including <i>As Death Draws Near</i>, <i>A Study in Death</i>, <i>A Grave Matter</i>, <i>Mortal Arts</i>, and <i>The Anatomist's Wife</i>. She is a summa cum laude graduate of Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee, where she majored in music and minored in psychology. She currently resides in Indiana with her family and is hard at work on the next Lady Darby novel.
- Author(s)Anna Lee Huber
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleLady Darby Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.