All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionInequality is the word of the moment - the big political issue of the day, from presidential hopefuls to the Pope. And who better to help us understand it and how we can bring about greater equality than one of the world's foremost analysts on the subject, who lives in a country where social and ecomic inequality has been largely eradicated: Sweden. A provocative look at inequality through the ages, examining how philosophers, ecomists, politicians and religious leaders have dealt with the subject, while also outlining potential solutions.
- Author BiographyPer Molander was the recipient of the 2016 Essay Prize from the Swedish Academy. He is the author of numerous reports, articles, and books about political philosophy and policy. He has consulted for the World Bank, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, the European Commission, and the Swedish government. He lives in Uppsala, Sweden.
- Author(s)Per Molander
- PublisherMelville House Publishing
- Date of Publication09/01/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelville House Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.