All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA seemingly unnecessary raid made by men of the 10th Battalion A.I.F. on Celtic Wood, Broodseinde on the 9th October 1917 resulted in the unrecorded deaths of 37 of the raiding party. The mystery of how they died has never been solved. The conclusion reached in this book prompts thoughts as to why the military authorities never conducted an investigation at the time, and why the raid was planned in the first place.
- Author(s)A. Smith,Spagnoly
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/1998
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleCameos of the Western Front S.
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLeo Cooper Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.