All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen tragedy overtakes her seemingly charmed family, Helena, a young wife and mother, becomes half-mad with grief and guilt. She is finally driven into a tower where her mournful cries echo nightly over the village of Esperanza, leaving its people haunted and fearful. This mythical tale of love, loss and redemption will capture readers as Helena herself is captured by her passions.
- Author BiographyJudith McConnell Steele lived in northeast Brazil as a Peace Corps volunteer, translator and journalist for Project Hope and volunteer with Amigos de las Americas. Her work has been published in magazines, literary journals and anthologies. Two collections of her newspaper columns are in print - Stories from Home and More Stories from Home. She lives in Boise, Idaho with her husband. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Judith McConnell Steele
- PublisherMill Park Publishing
- Date of Publication29/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill Park Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.