All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionA secret lies in Mystic Bay California and only two people kw it. First there's Hannah O'Ryan, a tender curly-headed half-angel. Then there's her father, Gabe an effervescent, teddy bear of a full-blooded angel. And it's up to Hannah to keep the secret safe. But she's made a colossal mistake telling her ex-boyfriend and writing Professor, Sam Blakley. Now he's written a book exposing the secret to the world. What will happen to her angel father? What can Hannah really do to stop this? With her special tears, animal ESP and a surprising gift she doesn't kw she has, will Hannah be able to thwart Sam's efforts? With her new love Josh and her beloved Mystic Bay behind her, Hannah finds her very angelness can make all the difference. Maybe she'll even get to fly again like she does in all her dreams.
- Author BiographyJody Sharpe had a rewarding career as a Special Education teacher. She lives with her husband and two funny pugs.
- Author(s)Jody Sharpe
- PublisherInkwell Productions
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInkwell Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.