All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA writer who can understand man wherever he is. The New York Times Khadra's prose is gentle and precise. The New Yorker As a child living in a ghetto, Turambo dreamt of a better future. When his family find a home in the city anything seems possible. Through a succession of menial jobs, the constants for Turambo are rage at the injustice surrounding him, and a reliable left hook. A boxing apprenticeship offers Turambo a choice.Yasmina Khadra is the pen name of the Algerian author Mohammed Moulessehoul. He is the author of more than twenty vels, including The Swallows of Kabul.
- Author BiographyYasmina Khadra: Yasmina Khadra is the pen name of the Algerian author Mohammed Moulessehoul. He is the author of more than 20 novels, including The Swallows of Kabul and The Attack, both shortlisted for the IMPAC literary award. Khadra s work has been published in 45 countries. He has twice been honoured by the Academie francaise, winning both the Medaille de vermeil (2001) and Grand Prix de litterature (2012). The New York Times describes Khadra as 'a writer who can understand man wherever he is'.
- Author(s)Yasmina Khadra
- PublisherGallic Books
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGallic Books
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byHoward Curtis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.