All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionT. F. Salter's The Angler's Guide, 'abridged for the Use of Young Anglers', was first published in 1816, and advertised as being a complete practical treatise on Angling: 'The art of trolling and fishing for Jack & Pike, flyfishing and making, also bottom and float fishing and trimmer angling with directions how to plumb the Depth, to bait the Hooks, to make Paste, How to lay NightLines and sniggle for Eels, and the best method of making ground bait etc.' Embellished with twenty wood engravings.
- Author BiographyT. F. Salter was an expert on the art of fishing.
- Author(s)T. F. Salter
- PublisherUnicorn Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnicorn Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.