All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoughtful and surprising book analyzes the effect of animal extremism on the world's scientists, their institutions, and professional societies. The Animal Research War traces the evolution of the animal rights movement, profiles its leadership, and reveals the truth behind university animal research.
- Author BiographyP. MICHAEL CONN is Professor of Physiology and Pharmacology and of Cell Biology and Development, Oregon Health and Science University, USA, and Associate Director of the Oregon National Primate Research Center. JAMES V. PARKER is a retired Public Information Officer, Oregon National Primate Research Center, USA.
- Author(s)Dr. P. Michael Conn,James V. Parker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight406 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.