All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnhance your animated features and shorts with this polished guide to channeling your vision and imagination from a former Disney animator and director. Learn how to become a strong visual storyteller through better use of color, volume, shape, shadow, and light - as well as discover how to tap into your imagination and refine your own personal vision. Francis Glebas, the director of Piglet's Big Day, guides you through the animation design process in a way that only years of expertise can provide. Discover how to create unique worlds and compelling characters as well as the difference between real-world and cartoon physics as Francis breaks down animated scenes to show you how and why to layout your animation.
- Author BiographyFrancis Glebas worked as a story artist for Disney Feature Animation on Aladdin, Lion King, Pocahontas, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Dinosaur, Treasure Planet and Hercules. He also directed Pomp and Circumstance starring Donald Duck in Fantasia 2000 and Piglet's BIG Movie. Francis is also an award-winning independent live action movie maker with almost 40 years' experience. He currently teaches storyboarding at Gnomon School of Visual Effects. Francis also works as a creative consultant, having worked with the Irish Government, Korean Government, General Motors, Los Alamos Labs, Walt Disney Imagineering and other film studios.
- Author(s)Francis Glebas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.