All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionFinalist for the Minnesota Book Award Tall, trusted Tandy Caide, CPA, is a long-time patron of the arts in her town, which is why you will find her sitting in the front row of the high school's annual musical production. This year is an Annie year--and it would be different than other years were it t for the high school's hiring of a new vocational agriculture (Vo-Ag) teacher. With his beguiling ponytail and decorative beaded belt, Kenny catches Tandy's eye immediately. Igring the fact of her slovenly husband--who takes most of his meals in their hot tub--Tandy decides to entertain Kenny's advances. Trusted community pillar that she is, Tandy's affair has instant repercussions. People are talking and her husband's subsequent breakdown and check-in to a mental institution doesn't help. At her regular meeting with the Order of the Pessimists--comprised of her deceased father's disgruntled and drunken best friends--she is asked to step down as treasurer. Not only that, but her old lover is keeping a secret somehow connected to the Vo-Ag teacher. And meth labs--fueled by the abundance of fertilizer present in the region--keep blowing up. Somehow, it is all connected to Tandy's ex-bestfriend's daughter--the star of this year's Annie. As Tandy pieces together the puzzle that has become her life, it becomes clear she must embark on a journey of self-discovery that might even include leaving town for good.
- Author BiographyStephanie Wilbur Ash is a former editor at Mpls.St.Paul Magazine. She lives in Minneapolis and Mankato, MN, and is originally from rural Iowa. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Stephanie Wilbur Ash
- PublisherUnnamed Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnnamed Press
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.