All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn an effort to help those who've been hurt by or turned off by negative religion, Martin Thielen explains that there is an alternative to abandoning religion: good religion. Perfect for group study, the leader's guide provides everything needed to facilitate sessions and provide options based on the time and style of each group.
- Author BiographyMartin Thielen is Senior Pastor of Cookeville United Methodist Church in Cookeville, Tennessee. He writes columns for MinistryMatters.com, Circuit Rider, and Net Results. He has written five books, including the best-selling What's the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian?.
- Author(s)Martin Thielen
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byJessica Miller Kelley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.