All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all long for freedom from anxiety, worry, and fear. We long to be free from sin and free to love others completely as God loves us. And yet we are shackled by insecurity, prone to selfishness, and wary of letting down our guard. That's t the life God designed for his followers. When his enslaved people cry out to him for freedom, he hears--and responds. Now pastor Rick McKinley shows how the true freedom we all long for--the freedom we see as God delivers his people in the Scriptures--is always in the form of relationship with God rather than our popular tion of complete independence. He calls readers to look to the Father, Son, and Spirit for the model of perfect, self-giving freedom, and shows how that kind of freedom can transform us into people who live fully, love boldly, and fear thing.
- Author Biography<b>Rick McKinley</b> (DMin, Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary) is the founder and lead pastor of Imago Dei Community. He is the author of four books, serves on faculty at Multnomah Biblical Seminary, and is a nationally known speaker at conferences including Q, Catalyst, and The Justice Conference. In 2012, <i>Portland Monthly </i>magazine voted him one of Portland's 50 Most Influential People. Rick lives in Portland, Oregon, with his wife and four children.
- Author(s)Rick McKinley
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.