All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis is entirely a book of the author's responses to real questions asked by student teachers, as well as first and second year teachers. The author's ideas and opinions are based on seven years on the front lines of teaching and three years as an educational consultant. For new teachers, the book is a practical been there, done that approach to overcoming the most common problems that teachers have.
- Author BiographyJulie Wofford Anderson is a math department chair, a coordinator for gifted and talented programs, and a math and computer science teacher in Columbia, South Carolina. Previously, she served as an educational associate for the South Carolina State Department of Education where she provided support and training for teachers and administrators in the areas of research and testing.
- Author(s)Julie Wofford Anderson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.