All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- Description'The Anthropologist and the Native' is a collection of twenty essays by internationally kwn scholars of different persuasions, houring the distinguished anthropologist Gananath Obeyesekere. The essays are arranged in six sections covering a range of topics that reflect Obeyesekere's wide interests, making it a truly multidisciplinary volume. The areas covered include the Indian tradition and its representation, textual elucidation, renunciation, and the transformaion of Buddhism.
- Author BiographyH. L. Seneviratne is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Virginia.
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleCultural, Historical and Textual Studies of Religions
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight893 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byH. L. Seneviratne
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.