CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionTalented ten-year-olds Emily, Bella, Chloe and Grace are sick of boys who want them to be helpless princesses. Design genius Bella Singh has built a clubhouse in her backyard, where the anti-princesses meet to thumb their ses at the tion that boys are best. But when they receive angry anymous emails telling them to act like girls or else, followed by sabotage of their beloved clubhouse, it's clear they have a new mission. Can they unite their awesome talents to beat the bullies?
- Author BiographySamantha Turnbull is a multi-award winning journalist based in Byron Bay and working at the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Her writing has been featured in publications including ABC online, the Canberra Times, Daily Telegraph, Northern Star, SHE magazine, Cosmopolitan and the Walkley magazine. Samantha decided to get into kids' fiction when she was browsing the book section of a well-known department store and couldn't find anything for her daughter that didn't feature a princess or a fairy.Samantha doesn't like stories about damsels in distress. She likes to read and write about girls who don't need rescuing. The Anti-Princess Club books are her debut novels.
- Author(s)Samantha Turnbull
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.