Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe so-called Antiatticista is a Greek Atticistic lexicon (2nd cent. CE), rich in quotations from classical writers, many from works w lost. The author approved a broader idea of Attic language in contrast to the most rigorous Atticists. The first critical edition of this work is prefaced by a study on the textual tradition, authorship, typology and sources.
- Author BiographyS. Valente, University of Hamburg.
- Author(s)Stefano Valente
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSammlung Griechischer und Lateinischer Grammatiker
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight594 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.