All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a series of vels set at the end of the 18th century at sea, in Britain, on the Channel Islands and in Revolutionary France. What makes this vel different from others of this period is the events that take place on board a French ship of the time. One of the great sea battles of the period, the Glorious 1st June, is also recounted through the eyes of British sailor Cotterell, who is trapped on the French frigate.
- Author BiographyTom Bowling is the author of Pirates and Privateers.
- Author(s)Tom Bowling
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2009
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationHarpenden, Herts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOldcastle Books Ltd
- Weight277 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.