CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe sonnets in this collection are unusual in that fourteen eight-syllable lines are arranged in each case as an octet and two triplets. Within this strictly defined poetic form J. F. Her weaves his tapestries of thought with different rhythms and rhyming schemes, bringing something ever fresh and new to the old-fashioned sonnet.
- Author(s)J.F. Her
- PublisherArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationDevon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Weight208 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.