All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
About this product
- DescriptionHatusu, the remarkable young widow of Pharaoh Tuthmosis II, has forced Egyptian society to ackwledge her as Pharaoh, and her success in battle is spreading Egypt's glory well beyond its frontiers. In the Temple of Anubis, Hatusu and the defeated King Tushratta of Mitanni are negotiating a peace treaty that will seal her greatest victory. But then two hideous murders in the temple and the theft of the Glory of Anubis threaten the tentative truce, and the respected judge Amerotke must find the perpetrators.
- Author BiographyPaul Doherty was born in Middlesbrough. He studied History at Liverpool and Oxford Universities and obtained a doctorate for his thesis on Edward II and Queen Isabella. He is now headmaster of a school in north-east London.
- Author(s)Paul Doherty
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2001
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Content Notemaps
- Weight224 g
- Width116 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.