All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Apocalypse, Book One is the introduction to the biblical book of Revelation. Here Bishop Hayes also gives a verse by verse commentary of the first three chapters of the Apostle John's Revelation of Jesus Christ, covering the letters addressed to the seven churches of Asia Mir. This book is the first in a series on the Apocalypse which takes a marked Historicist position. The Bible student will thrill at the Bishop's easy evangelist style of presenting deep and unique truths never before published. In this study a wealth of information will be shared with the disciples of Christ on each verse of this great manuscript.
- Author BiographyJerry was born in Henderson County Tennessee in 1950 to farming parents. He was baptized at age twelve and ordained at age eighteen in the Apostolic fellowship of Christians. Jerry has served the Apostolic church for over fifty years as evangelist, pastor, teacher, author, debater, and educator. Having studied Bible at Moody Bible Institute (Baptist), Chicago, Illinois - with extended language studies at Milligan College (United Church of Christ), Johnson City, Tennessee, Jerry brings to the Apostolic pulpit the refreshing alliance of a fundamental Pentecostal experience federated with a formal education. Having received consecration as District Elder of the New England dioceses of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World in 1999, Jerry has gone on to be elevated to the office of Bishop by the Disciples of the Way (Apostolic); the Apostolic Succession being through the Antioch Orthodox Succession to the Apostle Peter, and the ancient Celtic Church to James the brother of Christ, via the Anglican Communion. Bishop Hayes now serves as the Abbot General of the Disciples of the Way (Apostolic).
- Author(s)Bishop Jerry L Hayes
- Date of Publication11/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.