All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of The Apple Shouldn't Fall Far From Common Core: Teaching Techniques to Include All students is to offer teacher candidates, teachers, teacher educators, administrators, and other education professionals evidence based interventions to use when developing and implementing common core state standards or adopted state standards to children considered at-risk, English Language Learners, and students having disabilities.
- Author BiographyDenise Skarbek is professor in education in the Graduate Studies at Saint Leo University, where she teaches coursework in exceptional student education. Her research interests include youth violence, sexual abuse, special education, and teacher education, particularly in the areas of teacher reflection, safe schools, and technology and its impact on children with special needs.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight267 g
- Width150 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDenise Skarbek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.