All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a mother's worst nightmare. Lissa Manelli wakes up in the hospital to find out her baby has been kidnapped-and to make matters worse, Lissa has amnesia. At her bedside, two men-both claiming to be the child's father and the love of her life-are thing but strangers to her. The one man she does recognize, her doting father, thinks that neither of the men is worthy of her. He tries his best to steer her in ather direction, but Lissa doesn't kw which way to turn. As the search for her missing baby continues, events in Lissa's life spin wildly out of control; the grieving mother desperately clings to any hope that her life will make sense again. With so many people telling her conflicting stories, she doesn't kw who to trust. She doesn't even kw if she wants to regain memories of the life these people describe to her. Nothing seems real. Are the stories they tell her even true? Who was she? Who is the father of her missing child? Is he involved in the disappearance? There is one person, her instinct tells her, who can be counted on to tell her the truth. The only problem is that she has idea who that person is either.
- Author(s)Cathy Niska
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.