Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the huge success of the first series on BBC2, The Apprentice will accompany the 2nd series planned for February 2006. Sir Alan Sugar is back with a new set of hopeful candidates battling it out to become his next apprentice. The Apprentice will be a fully updated version of the original Apprentice book, which has sold over 36,000 copies so far. With a brand new section, the book will catch up with the apprentices from the first series, assessing with the benefit of hindsight what they learnt from their experiences, as well as filling us in on Tims progress working with Sir Alan. We will also be introduced to the new candidates from the second series. Packed with case studies, Sir Alans own business tips and user-friendly practical advice to becoming an entrepreneur, this book is an essential for budding-entrepreneurs and fans of the hit series.
- Author(s)Alan Sugar
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication16/02/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Noteports.
- Weight289 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.