Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Surgeon has been locked up for a year but his chilling legacy still haunts the city, and especially Boston homicide detective Jane Rizzoli. But w a new killer is at work and Rizzoli senses something horrifyingly familiar about this murderer's modus operandi. It's when the FBI starts taking an interest in the investigation that Rizzoli begins to wonder just what makes this case so different, so dangerous that the Feds feel the need to get involved. But then the unthinkable happens: the Surgeon escapes. And suddenly there are two brilliant, twisted killers on the loose - master and apprentice, united in their hunt for the most challenging prey of all: the very woman who is hunting them.
- Author BiographyBestselling author Tess Gerritsen was a physician and brings to her novels her first-hand knowledge of emergency rooms and autopsy procedures.
- Author(s)Tess Gerritsen
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleRizzoli & Isles
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight211 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.