Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionI loved her concept of us as the Arab Club. She explained how, to Arab men, four is the ideal number of wives. One wife means t eugh sex for the man and too much sex for the wife. Two wives will fight and if there are three wives two of them will gang up on the third. Four wives is the Goldilocks formula. A joke, a conversation piece (and we're t wives) but it gave us a harmonious role, an immediate relationship with each other. Jeff, middle-aged and widowed, finds himself simultaneously involved with four strong-willed women - Bev, Frances, Lee and Rhoda. He tells each of them of his involvements and, to his horror, they want to meet. As a result, they become friends and start managing his life. As Jeff becomes peripheral in their relationships he learns more about gender issues than he ever wanted to kw.
- Author(s)Tim Lowe
- PublisherSid Harta Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHartwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSid Harta Publishers
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.