All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Arab-Israeli conflict has been one of the most protracted and contentious disputes in the Middle East. This wide-ranging textbook examines the diplomatic and historical setting within which the conflict developed, from both the Israeli and Palestinian perspectives, and gives a comprehensive overview of the peace process. Enabling students to easily access and study original documents through the supportive framework of a textbook, The Arab-Israeli Conflict: * presents the seventy most important and widely cited documents in the history of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict * presents these documents in an edited form to highlight key elements * includes an introductory chapter which sets the context for the study of the history of the area * covers a comprehensive historical period, ranging from the 19th Century to the present day * incorporates a wide range of pedagogical aids: original documents, maps and boxed sections. This important textbook is an essential aid for courses on the Arab-Israeli conflict and the Middle East peace process, and will be an invaluable reference tool for all students of political science, Middle East studies and history.
- Author BiographyGregory S. Mahler is Academic Dean and Professor of Politics at Earlham College. He received his B.A. from Oberlin College and his M.A. and Ph.D. from Duke University. He has published widely in the area of Israeli and Middle Eastern Politics, and his academic interests include political institutions and democratic government. Alden R. W. Mahler is a researcher at CNN International. She received her B.A. from Carleton College and her M.A. from Emory University, and served in the U.S. Peace Corps in Jordan.
- Author(s)Alden R.W. Mahler,Gregory S. Mahler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.