All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary translates over 2,000 words and terms associated with archaeological excavations into eight languages - English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Turkish and Arabic - making it an essential tool for anyone digging abroad. It contains all necessary terms for the archaeological excavation and survey of sites of any period.
- Author BiographyThis book was compiled by eight different authors who are native speakers of each of the eight different languages featured as well as professional archaeologists.
- Author(s)Anna Kieburg
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/12/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Multiple languages
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.