All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The latest contribution to debates about archaeological theory by this leading figure in the field. * Provides a provocative, yet accessible, overview of the most important new school of archaeological thought and practice to have emerged over last 20 years.
- Author BiographyIan Hodder is Professor of Archaeology at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of the British Academy. He is general editor of the Blackwell Social Archaeology series, author of Reading the Past (1986), Symbolic and Structural Archaeology (1982), The Domestication of Europe (Blackwell, 1990) and co-editor with Robert Preucel of Contemporary Archaeology in Theory: A Reader (Blackwell, 1996).
- Author(s)Ian Hodder
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/1999
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight370 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.