All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Callanish stones and the great ritual monuments of the Neolithic, the broch towers and the wheelhouses of the Iron Age, through to the arrival of the Norse and the Lords of the Isles, this book explores the history of human settlement and society from the first hunter-gatherers to the Clearances. What emerges is a Hebridean archaeology as distinctive as those of Orkney and Wessex.
- Author BiographyIan Armit is Inspector of Ancient Monuments for Historical Scotland and author of Beyond the Brochs.
- Author(s)Ian Armit
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note58 line drawings, 26 halftones, bibliography
- Weight472 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.