All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.72
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe title contains five chapters with pictorial presentations that explain the hidden meaning and symbolisms portrayed in today's mass-media, corporate logos and religious texts. The book is the first edition of a series that will be followed in coming months. Showing how symbols can lead to transformational and psychological resonance. In these five chapters, the title explores in detail the occult and spiritual dimension in the symbolism of 'transcendence' portrayed in many movies, the meaning behind Stanley Kubrick's magnum opus '2001: A Space Odyssey, the symbolism and meaning behind the controversial music video 'Hurricane' by Thirty Seconds to Mars, secret behind the famous Apple's Inc 'logo' and finally the explaining the real meaning of the mythical 'Garden of Eden.' Many of the signs portrayed in these mediums are hard to decipher, and barely recognizable while viewing as a viewer. Hence leaping into deeper perspective needs time, commitment and more over judgement without prejudice. Due to this reason, each chapter are carefully woven for the readers to comprehend the truth, rather than propagating falsehood.
- Author BiographyVishanth Panakkal (Born on Feb 3 1986) is a neo age thinker, author, poet and blogger. His articles on various mystic and spiritual subjects have attracted many to his blog. A writer with a profound knowledge in Hinduism and Hindu-philosophy, including Tantra and Vedas has made him one of the leading Hindu-blogger in India. Born in an Orthodox-Christian family in Kerala, his journey to find the meaning and purpose of life lead him into the world of philosophy and poetry. His style and approach in balancing good and evil in his poetries have invited praise from various communities and renowned poets around the world.
- Author(s)Vishanth Panakkal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anuradha Maheshwari
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.