All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the early Victorian period American domestic architecture was dominated by the ideas and designs of Andrew Jackson Downing who emphasized function, convenience, and concord with the environment. This volume forms his most important work. 321 figures. 33 architectural designs. Introduction.
- Author(s)Andrew Jackson Downing
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1969
- Series TitleDover Architecture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note354ill.
- Weight617 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew impression
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.