All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe publication presents around 20 selected vineyards from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and South Tyrol, designed magnificently by well-kwn designers such as Matteo Thun and Steven Holl and by young talents. New builds, extensions, modifications of protected buildings are included. The buildings, many of which are often located in the countryside, have all been carefully embedded in the landscape. Great attention was also paid to the design of the interior. A new generation of wine growers is to be found on these vineyards and their philosophy of wine-making is also considered. The spectacular photography of Klaus Frahm takes the reader on a tour of these highly attractive buildings, all of which are well worth seeing. This will be of interest to architects, creatives, tourists and gourmets alike. Includes articles on wine architecture by Dirk Meyhofer and an essay about the culture of wine-making.
- Author(s)Dirk Meyhofer,Klaus Frahm
- Date of Publication07/12/2014
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Weight1633 g
- Width234 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.