All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in the summer of 2013 to coincide with the anniversary of Arctic Monkeys' debut gig in 2003, this is the first fully comprehensive biography of their story to date. Charting both the highs and the lows and including detailed new research and original interviews, this follows the Arctic Monkeys' meteoric rise from awkward, hip-hop loving Sheffield schoolboys to record breaking international chart toppers. Details how invative fans used the internet to propel the band to success and looks behind the scenes at how their invisible management team silently steered the band to the top. It follows the people and relationships, both inside and outside the band, that have shaped their music and direction. Includes input from band members Alex Turner, Jamie Cook, Matt Helders, Nick Malley, John Ashton and Andy Nicholson as well as former managers, DJs and music industry insiders.
- Author BiographyVeteran writer, musician, club and radio DJ and music journalist, Ben Osborne was one of the original radio presenters for London's XFM. He has written extensively for The Guardian, Music Week, DJ Magazine and contributed to The Times, Independent on Sunday and many other titles.
- Author(s)Ben Osbourne
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOmnibus Press
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.