Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Union is constantly changing, both in the number of countries it embraces and in policy areas where it plays a major role. The new millennium has witnessed two major changes in the EU's scope. On 1 May 2004, it enlarged to include ten new member states; and the new European Constitution defines providing citizens with an 'area of freedom, security and justice' as one of its primary aims. This book is unique in analyzing the interplay of the two spheres.
- Author BiographyVLADIMIR BILCIK Analyst, Research Centre of the Slovak Policy Association, Slovakia ALEXANDER DULEBA Director, Research Centre of the Slovak Policy Association, Slovakia HEATHER GRABBE Deputy Director, Centre for European Reform, London, UK SANDRA LAVENEX Assistant Professor of European Studies and International Relations, University of Bern, Switzerland JORG MONAR Professor in Contemporary European Studies, University of Sussex, UK MIROSLAV NOZINA Research Fellow, Institute of International Relations, Prague, Czech Republic IWONA PIORKO Lecturer in Justice and Home Affairs, Collegium Civitas, Warsaw, Poland MONIKA SIE DHIAN HO Senior Researcher, Netherlands Scientific Council for Government Policy, The Netherlands
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleOne Europe or Several?
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byKaren Henderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.