Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionFor decades Russia, whose largest frontier is with China, has deployed massive air and land forces in rth-east Asia, and for many years Vladivostok was the largest n-US naval base in the rth-east Asia Pacific. This book attempts to bring together the kwn facts about this aspect of rth-Asian security affairs. It analyzes the strategic policies underpinning deployment, describes the strategic forces and their regional organization, and explores the role of Russia's regional military industry, regional arms sales, and regional military-co-operation activities.
- Author BiographyGreg Austin is an international security analyst specializing in Northeast Asia.
- Author(s)Alexey D. Muraviev,Greg Austin
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication10/05/2000
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleArmed Forces of Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight726 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.